The Philanthropy of N.A. Noel
Nancy Noel is both artist and philanthropist. Throughout her career, she has created work that stimulates interest in local and global affairs, while striving to captivate audiences that might not otherwise be reached by charitable and philanthropic endeavors. From her work with the Indianapolis Women's Prison, her efforts with the "Rhino Rescue" in South Africa and England, to her llama visits at homes for the elderly, Nancy's philanthropic interests have always been diverse and extensive. She is particularly devoted to the N.A. Noel Pre-school on the island of Rusinga in Kenya.
Click here to read about the N.A. Noel Preschool in Kenya.
Other Philanthropic Interests Include:
- Brooke's Place for Grieving Children
- Children's Miracle Network
- The Children's Musuem of Indianapolis
- Greencross International/Global Green U.S.A.
- The Humane Society of Indianapolis
- Indiana University Hospital
- Indianapolis Children's Bureau
- Indianapolis Zoo
- James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children
- The Julian Center
- National Down Syndrome Society
- World Wildlife Federation
- Women Like Us Foundation
- Anne's Angel of Hope Fund
- Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania
- Indiana Women's Prison
- Various Other Charitable Organizations
Download Nancy Noel's full philanthropic resume.